Our Trevor & Avery
Saturday, August 27, 2016
The Avalon Pool
We finally have found a new house. 25 Hidden Lake Ridge. So our time with the Avalon is winding down. And the pool has been the star of the show. Avery has lived there. The Behars joining us halfway through the summer has also been spectacular.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rec Basketball Coaching
Trev took the big whistle and coached 5/6 rec hoops again. Great year, great run.
SECOND GRADE!
Back to School, August 31, 2015. Trevor's last year at Miller-Driscoll is up and running. We have Mr. Scholz for a teacher, which has ...
Pacified
I decided yesterday that I would give my pacis to Baby Madeline at school. I told Mommy and she thought it was a great idea. I only use my...
No comments:
Post a Comment